We are open for on-site dining!
We always want to do better, cook better, and create better experiences. Our staff has taken this opportunity to redefine what dining means, while focusing on keeping everyone safe. We are taking distance dining and turning it into an intimate dining experience, complete with your own personal Binkley’s concierge.
Imagine returning to Binkley’s where you will be greeted by the same person who will be taking care of you for the evening: serving dishes, replenishing water and silverware, pouring wine, etc.— all the while in your own space. Welcome to the Binkley’s intimate dining experience.
– Kevin and Amy Binkley
Here’s what to expect:
- We will no longer be offering tours of the restaurant and garden or moving guests from location to location.
- Once seated, you will be in that location for the duration of your dining experience. If you have a preference for a specific location, please let us know, and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- You will have a dedicated server to minimize contact between tables, and your server will be wearing a mask and gloves.
- Wine pairings will be half bottles with a minimum of 2 people for the add-on—to minimize contact.
- Your table will be, at a minimum, 6 feet apart from other diners.
- All of your water, silverware, and dishes will be placed next to your table upon your arrival to minimize contact and movement.
- As always, we will continue to sanitize the restaurant and kitchen, taking into consideration all CDC recommendations.
What stays the same?
- Multi-course dining experience over 3 hours
- Explanations of every course you will be enjoying
- Warm welcome from the entire Binkley’s staff
- Delicious food memories
- Accommodation of food allergies as best we can
- Great time to celebrate special occasions or just getting out of the house
- Casual attire — but let’s leave the sweatpants at home 🙂
We appreciate all of you who have supported our “Binkley’s at home,“ and we cannot wait for you to be our guest once again!
We are open Wednesday – Saturday with limited seating. We have 20 spots available for each evening, and when we are sold out, it is truly sold out. Reservations are required. If you have any questions please call the restaurant at 602-388-4874 Tuesday – Saturday from 1pm to 4pm, or email us at [email protected] Be sure to leave a phone number at which we can contact you. At the time you make your reservation, please let us know of any dietary restrictions you may have, and we will do our best to accommodate you.
The menu is $200 per person, and additional items are available: Half bottle beverage pairings ($150 per person, minimum 2 people), Wagyu ($48 per person), Foie Gras ($45 per person) and Caviar ($86 per person). Your dining experience reservation is nonrefundable—like purchasing a ticket to a concert, movie, or sports event. At the time you make your reservation, your credit card will be charged for your meal and wine pairings plus a 22% service charge. By requiring pre-purchase of tickets, we minimize the frequency of no shows, and we create the best possible dining experience. If you need to cancel a reservation, you may transfer it to someone else; otherwise, you will be charged for the food only.
Again, we are very much looking forward to providing you with a delightful and memorable dining experience.
Have questions? Visits our FAQs page, and see if you answers are there.